Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello!

Hello! I finally made a blog! I know I haven’t been the best about keeping you all posted about my life here in Cape Verde, so I figured this would be a great way to keep in touch with all you wonderful people who care about my adventures! I’m currently living the Peace Corps Cape Verde adventure and will be posting some backdated posts to give you an idea of what my journey as an English teacher has been like so far, and then move on with current life adventures! AT this moment, I live in a rural community on the island of Fogo  in the Republic of Cape Verde ( for any of you who are really behind on my life, I joined the Peace Corps and have been teaching English on a volcano off the coast of West Africa for the last 7 months)! To start with, here is a picture of the sunset and neighboring island of Brava from my window! Love you all and I’ll be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment